Serving in Village Kids
Thank you for your desire to serve in Village Kids! As a church, we want children to meet Jesus, learn the gospel, and be transformed. Village Kids is where that can often start, and we appreciate your desire to be involved! One of our biggest priorities in Village Kids is safety. In line with that, we require all volunteers to comply with the following requirements:
- Attend Village Church regularly for six months prior to volunteering
- Fill out our mandatory online Village Kids Volunteer Application (below)
- Meet with a Village Kids leader for a personal interview
- Once approved, have a Criminal Record Check completed (more details will be provided after the interview is complete)
- Attend an annual training to cover safety, expectations, and policies. A brief orientation and overview will be provided interim.
If you have any questions about our program and how you can be involved, or about any of the requirements or commitments, please let me know and I’d be happy to discuss them with you.
Director, Village Kids