How You Can Help Ukraine
We are deeply saddened by the humanitarian impact caused by the crisis in Ukraine.
Like so many others right now, you may be following the conflict in Ukraine and wondering how you can help, so we’ve put together a list for you:
- Take time today to pray for the people of Ukraine and everyone affected by the conflict.
- Pray for the safety of women and children who are fleeing and more susceptible to human trafficking. Most men have stayed in Ukraine to fight.
- Pray for protection at the border crossings and that the plans of those intending evil will be thwarted.
- Pray for our world leaders, leaders of responding organizations, and for citizens in Western Ukraine and neighbouring countries who are navigating how to help.
Donate to agencies that are active in providing Ukrainians with direct emergency relief.
While there are numerous organizations to give to that are responding, some options we suggest are:
- Samaritan’s Purse – providing medical care. You can also join the Samaritan’s Purse DART response team as a volunteer to serve in their field hospital. Medical and non-medical volunteers needed.
- FAIR – partnering with missionaries and churches in Ukraine as well as surrounding countries.
- International Justice Mission – protecting people from human trafficking along the Ukraine-Romania border.
We will keep this page updated as things change and more opportunities come about.