Ministry Student Program
The Ministry Student Program is an accredited* one year program (Sept-April) that develops young leaders in a local church context.
The program consists of a combination of classes taught by Village Church pastors and leaders and practical ministry experience in the form of placements in specific ministry departments.
- To cultivate a more profound life with Jesus in a student’s personal discipleship
- To equip students with practical hands-on ministry tools and knowledge
- To engage with a variety of theological and biblical concepts
- To practice community that helps spur others on towards Jesus
Bible and Theology
- Biblical Interpretation
- The Epistles
- The Book of Exodus
- Systematic Theology 101 & 102
- Spiritual Formation
- Apologetics & Culture
Ministry & Leadership
- Leadership Foundations
If you have any questions, email program director, Victor Maynard, at email@example.com
*Accreditation with Columbia Bible College: 7 credits (Spiritual Formation (3), Bible/Theology Elective (3), Service Practicum (1)); Accreditation with Pacific Life Bible College: 9 credits (Spiritual Formation I (3), Evangelism Strategies (3), Bible/Theology Elective (3).